Thursday 14 February 2013

Pruducts I've used up & mini review

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

 




Hi

This blog post is all about  the products I've finished recently and what I think about them .Will I purchase them again or not...?! I hope you like it!

 

Mac Brush Cleanser

 



This is the second bottle I've gone through.I like this product .The price is 16.50 CAD(Canadian Dollar).I use this to clean my makeup brushes in between my weekly deep cleaning that I wash them with baby shampoo and warm water.It does the job perfectly and I will repurchase it .


Kirkland Daily Cleansing Towelettes

 



You can purchase them at Costco.I absolutely love these  makeup remover wipes. A big box of 150 wipes (4 packs of 30 wipes and 2 packs of 15 wipes) cost 10.49 CAD(amazing price).They have chamomile and triple tea complex & vitamin E.They are very moist right to the last wipe.They remove every bit of makeup from my face and eyes .They don't break me out and don't sting my eyes.I use these at night before washing my face.I already bought another box!


THYERS Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

 

 

This is a natural alcohol free,paraben free toner. I have already bought another one .This is an amazing toner.It is very gentle and calming on the skin. I have normal-combination, acne prone skin and this toner  reduces my breakouts .it has: rose water,aloe leaf juice and witch hazel extract .I absolutely love it.You can purchase this on line or from organic health food stores.The price is 9.00 to 12.00 CAD.


ONYX professional nail polish remover

 

 

 I purchased this from walmart .The price is between 3.00 to 4.00 CAD. It has a pump and mild strawberry scent !So unlike most nail polish removers it doesn't make me cough every time I remove my nail polish! I've been very happy with it .It removes non glitter nail Polishes easily and for glitter nail polishes I use 100% acetone from the same brand.It is for natural nails. It does not dry out my nails .I've already repurchased this.


Laroche-Posay Lipikar LAIT Lipid -Replenishing Body Milk

 

 

This is a rich creamy fast absorbing body cream. I like it specially for winter time since my skin becomes really dry.It has a mild scent that I am not too crazy about but I can live with it. I like the texture and the richness and the fact that it keeps the skin moisturized for hours.It is paraben free which is another fact I like since I don't use any body cream or lotion that has paraben anymore.the price is 28.87 CAD at sears .com but you can purchase it from shoppers drug mart as well. I will repurchase it again after I finish all the body lotions I already have :) but only for winter!it is too heavy for summer.


Desert essence  Coconut hair Defrizzer& Heat Protector

 

 

This is a 100% vegan heat protector spray.I liked it for a while It was one of my favorites hair products back in Nov ! how ever I am not 100% sold about the "defrizzer" part anymore and I want to try other heat protectors to see what is better out there !? So I will not repurchase it for now.The price is between 7.00 to 8.00 CAD and I bought it from organic health food store.

I hope these reviews are helpful! thanks for visiting :)

Note: All the prices mentioned in this blog are in Canadian dollar and  before tax,also they may vary depend on the store.







No comments:

Post a Comment